Monday, November 8, 2010


Yes..that's him..
Summed-up..
I love everything he's made of..
Everything..to include his flaws..
We all have flaws; And knowing how to deal with them can make you love the person truly.
Everything about him is just what I needed..He's just what I want..
He's an all-in-one type of guy..and I'm loving him better each day..=')
I thank God that he gave me a normal guy..
Who knows how to love with a love that doesn't lie.
A love that never hides. A love which I can be proud of.
I feel loved each and every day..
And even I have shortcomings, He never hesitated..
All I can do is to love him much in return. Though sometimes, it doesn't come enough.

I dunno..
I love him..All of him..and it hurts that I can't give him EVERYthing..
I'm trying. But I dunno as well why I can be harsh at times.
Yes I fear..but not until he came into my life..
but I'm still shocked..Why have I done such thing to him.
It hurt him badly. And knowing that hurts me double..='(
I'm sorry..I really am sorry..="(



No comments:

Post a Comment