Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love this app I downloaded for my Ipod. ^__^
I can just simply write down whatever I want to. Especially mini love notes for my baby!♥
Made this for him..for our 20th monthsary! I'm not really into counting the days  or months;
In fact, I have to compute last night how many months we've been together
since we don't make a big deal out of numbers.
We believe that there's something much important than counting,
That is we enjoy every time we can spend together or apart. =')

It's the LITTLE things that counts big! ^_______________^
So this is how we spent the last minutes of our day..
{Actually, we realized that after it turned past 12 midnight already.}
I don't know what hit me that I picked the cam and started taking pictures.haha!
Too bad, baby can't take a shot, because the laptop brightness is reflecting on his fone.haha
So there he is, PRETEDING! LOL! I love you babe! :D

Notice the date..
Sunday :: 1/23
Check the time..
10:43PM - 12:33PM

Yes. hindi nman namin cnasaja, pero nakaktuwa. ^__________^
dami naming nagawa for yesterday..
Woke up in the morning at the same time.
It's just that he has baby Sui on his side when he woke up.:))




No comments:

Post a Comment