Wednesday, December 7, 2011

♪ Santa That's My Only Wish This Year ♫



Canon is my ULTIMATE xmas wish.hahaha! 
I've compared T2i from T3i. Specs-wise, T2i is not far from what t#i has to offer. 
Except from the swiveling monitor T3i has, all others are closely the same. 
So why spend another 5k for that?haha So I've decided Santa.. 
T2i it is! I'm very much a budgetarian..right? right? ^____^

I want this PURRfume a lot santa! Just as much as how i love Katy Perry!
I'm quite eager buying it from Nordstrom online, 
but  I guess you'll be generous enough to give me this. :D

If ever you have a hard time hunting down PURR,
This'll be my second option.. Escada Ocean Lounge.
I won't be choosy, it can either be Ibizza Hippie, Sunset Heat,
Moon Sparkle, Taj Sunset, or even the older yet
very lovable scent of Pacific Paradise will do. haha!
The mini collection will be lovely as well! :D

Here are the options for my Xmas footwear Santa!
Aren't they lovely?? :D  I really think that Vivienne Westwood
would be the perfect fit! :D Lady Dragon in any color! :D

 
Satchels would match the planned Xmas outfit. :)
I'll need one to fill in the goodies I'll receive as well as the goodies I'll give! :D
This one's from Topshop. Any color is okay as long as it's leather :D


Quite short but those are really the things I'd like to have for Christmas.
Just one will make a litol girl like me really really happy! :))

PS: Credits to Google Images for the photos :)



No comments:

Post a Comment