Monday, November 30, 2009

..December 1st!

I got my IT107 class earlier from 10am-12nn and then continued at 1-2pm.
Now we're having a break~

It's the 1st of December, and xmas is near. I got to condition my mind on studies first before thinking of the coming Christmas break so that I can maintain my focus on the remaining 17 days of class minus 2 Thursdays and 2 Sundays.hahahaha

It's kinda cloudy outside and I'm with lucille this time polishing our assignment for Enterpreneurial Management. I researched about Peter Valdes. It was hard to find a biography about him, but I was able to find a .pdf file about him!!! (*patience is a virtue in doing research as well :) )

Hmmmmmm...It's not quite bad to have pillows on the table (I'm referring to the food, not the pillow for sleeping.hahaha) and Mountain Dew!:)) After this, we'll eat lunch.

And yah! I bought my shoes the other day at the mall and I'm soooooo EXCITED to wear 'em!:D
It's a 3-inched-heels and Feeling ko ako si Audrey Hepburn pag cnusukat ko :)) ayee!:D Anyway..bye for now!;)






No comments:

Post a Comment