Monday, November 16, 2009

..New Sem..New Sched.. ;)

November it is! Halloween is over and it's the start of the 2nd Semester :)
If last sem my schedule was 6pm-9pm..1 subject a day good for 3 hours, now it's a turn table.hahaha wednesday is HELL day :)) 7am til 9pm..my GULAY!!

Classes resumed last Wednesday (11th of November 09). And out of 9 subjects and 9 professors, I just met 1,2,3,4,5...there..5 professors for this week.hahaha

I'm supposed to be home by 9pm today, but since it's just the first meeting for the last subject, we were dismissed early (7p.m.).. Had 2 subjects today 1. Ethics & 2. Info. Systems Audit *wink!;)

"What is your idea about ethics?", a question from our professor.
Ima: "Ethics for me is the proper attitude towards work"... I answered that since I was thinking that the subject was put last (4th yr 2nd Sem) to prepare us for the real world after schooling. I had in mind the professional workplace that were soon to be in. So much about it..

It's been long since I wrote my last entry in here. Well this isn't an essay writing contest or a who-makes-the-most contest.hahahaha!







No comments:

Post a Comment