Monday, December 6, 2010

{getting to know me}

Three Jobs I had in my Life 
1. User Interface Designer (sideline)
2. QA Associate
3. a good daughter.haha!!

Three Places I have Lived  
1. Rosario, Pasig City
2. 
3. 

Three  Favorite Drinks 
1. mango shake
2. coffee
3. water

Three favorite books
1. 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich
2. Tuesdays with Morrie
3. Harry Potter

Three Shows I Watch
1. Glee
2. House
3. shows in TLC

Three Places I have Been 
1. Ilocos Norte/Sur
2. Batangas
3. Hong Kong

Three of My Favorite Foods 
1. Ice Cream!
2. Chocolates
3. Pasta Dishes (any type)
   
Three of my favorite colors 
1. Yellow
2. Black
3.White

Three of my favorite types of candy
1. Lollipop
2. Chewy candies
3. Cotton Candy

Three Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Christmas
2. Ipod Touch 4G
3. out of town trip!

 Three Things that are ALWAYS by My side
1. Cellphone
2. Cellphone
3. Cellphone..(the only thing consistent..haha!)

Three Things that are in my (dream) car right now 
1. stuffed toys
2. pillows
3. mini lcd tv.haha!

Three Things that I did Today
1. texted
2. blogged
3. ate




No comments:

Post a Comment