Monday, December 13, 2010


If I would have my pre-nuptial photos, I'd definitely pick Mango Red
Brothers Ryan & Randall are the artistic mastermind behind the breathtaking,
and much creative shots that Mango Red has to offer!
'What you want is what you get' that's what I can say about them.
Why? take a look at some awesome shots they had with random types of people, with their random and very unique ideas!
One of the photos I liked was Sarah Meier & his Fiancè, Banjo's Pre-nuptial shot which I have posted below.

{ Photo Source : MangoRed }

This shot was very streetstyle..and yet it doesn't look too grumpy or cheap.
You'll see it just as nice as the usual pre-nuptial photos you'll find. :)

As I browse through their site, I've already gathered LOTS of ideas when it comes to photography.
Indoor, Outdoor, Bright-lights or


 Mid-to-Low-light scenes.

Name it, and they have it.
Layout-wise, they are masters indeed! 


How about Modern with a touch of vintage-y?


Want a Victorian-magazine-like scene?



Or try to be Punk!


There's none they can't capture!

Is dramatic your mood? Try their Black & Whites.



or have it in motion? :)



All I can say is OMG? Nah..It's Oh Wow! I love that too! ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment