Thursday, December 2, 2010


"I've got sunshine..On a cloudy day!"
~ Michael Jackson
Line extracted from the song "My Girl" sung by Michael Jackson.


Each day, I am grateful that I got somebody like 'him'..
(Him : my love, my better half, my life..)
We are separated by distance but he never fails to brighten my day..
Like what the photo says.."You are my sunshine".
He is, 
 indeed, my sunshine..& my wonderwall..

Wonderwall? Yes. You heard me right..
he does amazing and wonderful things surprisingly.
(though he thought he's done anything for me yet..hihi)
But honestly, all the things, even the small ones he does,
are very much meaningful to me..

I adore how he can be patient with me,
that is why I also am at my utmost patience.
It's a give and take process.That's what I've learned.
Giving and taking would provide endless source of love.
You give love to the other that made him possible to give love back.
Perhaps, that's one of the nicest thing I ever knew.
That it is possible not to get tired of loving.
Specially, when those whom you give love to,
whole-heartedly shares the love back to you.. 


Love is unconditional.
To love is not just because of the presence of favors.
Love is love because of nothing but love..

To my baby..I love you so much..=')








No comments:

Post a Comment