Wednesday, November 16, 2011

E.L.F mi love!

Eyes.Lips.Face = E.L.F.

ELF has been my college favorite and up to now I'm still using it..:)
I've heard from a friend that ELF uses mineral oil in their make-ups, making it compatible for sensitive skin.
It was indeed, an attention-catcher and a total PLUS!

In this photo:  (Clockwise) 
Eye Widener & Waterproof Mascara
Eye Widener (opened) & Shimmer Pencil
ELF brightening eye color (in shades of purple)


I tried'em out one night 'cause I'm excited to use my new mini palette. I called it "Midnight-Eyeshade" since the effect looked like the midnight skies. :)


Now how do I look? ^________^

PS: A post inspired by misskatv.com


3 comments:

  1. So cool.. Will look for this on department stores in my place! ♥


    Hope you can join my birthday giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :) I'm not a blogger famous but I do appreciate you dropping by! :)

    BTW, I already joined your birthday giveaway! It's my first time to join a blog raffle! ^^, cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :)

    I am also not a blogger famous and I do appreciate you for joining my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete