Friday, November 18, 2011

My only wish..

Oh we love Christmas!! Who doesn't? ^___^
Haven't done my Christmas shopping "yet".. But I'm having the equal feeling of excitement & so much joy by listening to a bunch of Christmas songs! :)
So right now, I'm downloading new revivals of Christmas songs, and some original versions which I totally prefer.. :)

Oh! and how can I forget Eloise, her Chic-chic dress, & her literally LONG Christmas giftlist & wishlist ! Geez geez geez! I'm definitely watching the movie again..and again..and again! :D


She somehow inspired the theme of my blog, "Think Pink! A better way of life!" hahahaha!!
So for me, I'd love to have a really Chic-Chic shoes, which spells Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon in Glitter Pink.haha!



PS: Do watch ELOISE! Highly recommended! :D
Toodles*








No comments:

Post a Comment