Monday, November 28, 2011

The Sweet-tooth & The Dream ☺

Like any other person who has their dream house built in their minds, I'm no different..
I have this picture of a huge country-meets-modern type of house where I'll be living in the near future..

But the big picture focuses more on a spacious kitchen; An island enough to accommodate me cooking and my future husband sitting on a tall chair excited to taste the food I'm about to serve. Books on some of the kitchen corners & shelves standing near a tea-table for 2. All my cooking tools and needs are present. A wide fridge & an oven big enough to roast a turkey. A kitchen that's very neat-looking, with mini-floral printed curtains that'll add-up to its cozy feel.. :)

I love cooking. I'm not a pro yet but I'm not bad at all.
My grandma is the kitchen expert. The guru cooks really really well, and delicious! I've watched her cook since I was 7. She has become my eye-opener. I stood beside her every time she started the motion of the spatula and the pan. Asking is what I always do then. I do errands which makes me feel I'm a chef's assistant. I volunteered on sauteing the garlic and onion next. Until I can do cooking myself. 



My cooking endevour grew as I age. 
I learn cooking of what I crave for. Desserts are my childhood cravings (until now I guess). I'm guilty for being a sweet-tooth, so my mom never forgets reminding me to ALWAYS brush my teeth, if not twice a day, at least BEFORE I go to SLEEP! And btw, my mom's a dentist. ^_____^

I'm no Italian or Chinese but I love how pasta and noodles roll in my mouth. 
Yes, I soooo love pasta dishes!! It's so goood I can exchange everything for it (except for desserts..and my baby! :P) and that's how my passion for learning pasta recipes came to life.lol Well, seriously, I always have this mouthwatering feeling whenever I see cooking shows that features pasta dishes. My family even asked me (more than once) if I don't pall eating it. The answer has been a consistent "NO", rather I give them a very mirthful explanation which signifies clearly of how I feel seeing one, making one, especially..eating one! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment