Monday, February 27, 2012

Hey, Daydreamer!


We all dream of a grand wedding since we believe it's a once in a lifetime moment. It surely is. But if there's one thing I fantasized much about is the gown that I'm going to wear in the near future. ^___^
I've always imagined myself in a princessy wedding gown, a ball gown to be exact, with some soft and light bottom, a heart-shaped tube-top silhouetted with a sabrina neckline lace cloth.. A combination of the photos above.
Alongside the towering cake, beautiful entourage, & a sumptuous buffet, a beautiful wedding gown is  my often daydream..=)


Pre-Nup.Themes. 
I want a church wedding over a garden/beach wedding. Either could be wonderful, but I'm saving the outdoors for the photoshoot. =)
I think I would love a vintage-50s-inspired photoshoot, but not limited to sepia-toned output.
Something I cannot put into the wedding rites itself would be drawn into it. LOVE & FUN. That's it. I just fancy having my/our own photoshoot. :D 


How about you, what do you fancy? =")

No comments:

Post a Comment