Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to deal with Stress

I don't have to explain anything about the title since it tells all. 
Now can you feel it? I'm putting it on you.lol



We all deal with stress differently, and I have here a list that might be of good help for you.
This isn't a pressure list, or a task, or a contest. These are, for me, some self-help tips ;)



Take a nap
Eat ice cream
Chew a gum
Read jokes
9gag's the way!
Buy a book
Sing...
Sing Superbass!
Paint a rainbow
Plug-in your earphones
Have some warm chocolate
Shout
Go shopping
Doodle
Starbucks
Have a one-man concert in your room
Tinkerbell
Instagram
Download and play ANGRY GRAN. (*highly recommended*)
Shower
Stare at the aquarium
BAKE
Katy Perry Revenge
Dress-up
Blog

Disclamer: This list doesn't hinder you from creating or doing your own stress defense techniques. This is my own personal list. Unless stated otherwise. =P






No comments:

Post a Comment