Sunday, June 28, 2009

♥happy and shocked..A.2-day.story.of.fun! :)

(Friday) Office - 5:29p.m.
******************************
ma: "Elliz, pupunta tau baguio.Pahatid ka kay dady
opet mo sa Hypermart suduin k namin dun.Uwe kn..."


meema: "Ma, manonood po kami nila dady ng
Transformers..7p.m."

ma: "Cge. Uwe k aga. Alis tau 3a.m."

Whaaatttt?!...NA-SHOCK AKO!! promise!haha...
I'm still in the office when i got the message...I just turned-off my laptop and about to leave na din..
"Ano ang pumasok sa isip nila??"
-Sir Ogie asked me to buy him a strawberry preserve..Ung 3 for 100..haha
-Natawa din sila kasi parang sa SM lang pupunta kung magyaya..hahaha beat that!

Robinson's Galleria - 6:24p.m.
***********************************
KFC!
As usual, spag is on my plate, along with rice and the ever famous CHICKEN!hahaha..
Ate dinner first before watching the movie,(mas okay na ang prepared rather than miss the action later on :P)

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen..
Ang cute talaga ni bumblebee..Yellow Car! :)
So the story circled more on reviving Optimus Prime..Unfair kaya ung death nya,
3 vS. 1...heller?!

Megatron - Pano kn? The Fallen is dead..hehe Pero look on the brighter side..Ikaw na ang boss ngaun..hahahahaha

oxa enuf na..hehehe

House - 9:45p.m. - tama ba?basta..hehe
*******************************************
Packing time! Bilis! hahaha
Pack things..Texting..then sleep..hehe


Off to Baguio at 4:20a.m.
Stop Over at Shell Rosales, Pangasinan..
A bus came...
UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS!!:))
Priests will attend a mass at O.L. of Manaoag Parish in Pangasinan..

POWERNAP!!!
Around 10a.m., i woke up,malapit n kami sa Baguio..
Okay..GUILTY again! tulog lang ako ng tulog sa biyahe.Well, what will I do,puro pillows ang katabi ko ehh..Lahat n ng position for sleeping in the car nagawa ko na..hahaha :))

Upon arriving at Auntie Lisa's house,
We fixed our baggages na, then even before lunch is served, i lay down on the bed,and guess what?
POWERNAP PT.II !!! hahaha

They woke me up to eat lunch na...
"Ang takaw nito sa tulog.tulog na nga sa byahe,natulog na naman" - PAPA

After Lunch-----------
I took the folding matress and pulled it to auntie's room, i took my pillow and blanket..
And POWERNAP PT.III !!! hahaha!!!

Ay I know na bakit ang takaw ko sa NAP..hahahaha
It's a TV-less, Internet-less vacation..hehe well,I texted..and that's supeerfine :) being able to talk to him takes away all the boredom :) I'm with my fam which makes TV a total stranger to me...:) Guess that's it..:) A happiness not brought by material things, but a happiness that no other thing can ever replace.:)

-------WRAP-UP-------

I left Manila with a weight of 105lBs. and now I'm a 108lbs.!argh!:))
Okay..Laugh TIME!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment