Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The place to be!


→ Ama∩pulo


*******************************************************************************************************************************

A private
island, where sea and sky meet as one, where velvet white sand is caressed by the lap of crystal water, where palms bow to vermillion bougainvillea in tropically kissed vegetation, where nature’s hand streaks the sun’s iridescences on its unbridled canvas, where night skies are admired beside the crackle of a ‘tepee’ beach fire, where sleep is submerged in pristine white, where luxury is defined by its earth-given beauty, where peace embraces its island host. This place is Amanpulo, in the Philippines, a realisation of a dream.
Ü

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Ive been searching for this place for a long time already. All I know is that, it's already a part of my wish list, the places I'd love to visit someday.haha I even daydream imagining myself in that place. Gosh! I'm really into dreaming! hahaha

Anyone, I guess would love to go there. But, the sad factor is the overnight rate...ahaha How much? Just check their website that I posted at the end of this page :)

Cheers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment