Monday, June 8, 2009

Scrapblog!

Found another KEWL way to write a blog. SCRAPBLOG!:)


It was not intentional when i found it.Really.haha
Ganto ang nagyari:
I was searching for an installer.Adobe Flash. We need that to be able to create a webpage header and a splashpage for our thesis.
So, i went to there website to get the trial version.Search.Search.Search. & Tada! What I got is what I'm not suppose to get.haha (Forget about the flash installer pwede nmang humiram..haha that's the notion at that moment I found the blog site..).


So this is it.Scrapblog is created using Flash,(I may not have gotten what I needed pero that has a relation dn nman.haha)
'Twas fun using the application, drag 'n drop features. As if, ur really making a scrapbook 'ONLINE'.Of course, the pictures speaks for itself. You dont have to say, We went here and there and eat this and that. Seeing the pictures alone would explain everything :) But, it really takes time to create an entry..haha


G'Luck for those who wanna try. This is the site :
Scrapblog.com :)

Cheers!:)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment