Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I wish I can..

:: visit my cousins in Italy..
:: speak Italian fluently..
:: travel to Greece and visit temples of Gods and Goddesses..
:: be a highly skilled programmer..
:: study culinary and become a chef..
:: be a professional photographer..
:: learn French..
:: create my own AKO MISMO commitment..
:: be a good role model to the younger generation..:D
:: go to places i dreamed of long time ago.. :)
:: buy a new ipod with my own money..a 16gb ipod touch this time..
:: spread God's love in my own little way..
:: marry a man who loves me and will respect me..
:: have my own future family, happy, abundant and healthy..
:: make my kids grow with fear of the Lord,right values and good attitude..
:: teach younger kids the value of respect..
:: help the needy whenever i can..
:: have my own dream wedding..
:: do/create something that will bring joy to many..
:: donate to charity or even participate..
:: make my parents proud of me..:)
:: share my blessings to others by my prayers..
:: make people happy whenever possible..
:: have enough wisdom to understand life's challenges..
:: try surfing on sand dunes!:))
:: go and visit Palawan..
:: visit my Aunt and Uncle in New Zealand..
:: wear trench coats and play on ice,(coz we don't have winter here in the phils.)
:: go to Ocean Dome in Japan..
:: try Wakeboarding @ CWC in Camsur..
:: play Golf and become a professional golfer..
:: learn how to play the violin, the piano and the saxophone..
:: try snowboarding..
:: eat dishes i like the least.so i won't be maarte..(extra chanllenge!)
:: be a career woman and a responsible mother as well..
:: be an understanding and loving wife to my future husband..
:: prolong my patience...times 143x143x143 :P
:: beat high notes in singing!! :))
:: win the jackpot in a raffle..whaaaaaat?:))
:: be lucky enough to have my own house and car..
:: fulfill all these wishes, if not, even half of it :)
:: remain a positive thinker..
:: be more friendly and nicer..:)
:: prepare for the future well..:)

.....and more to come!
♥cheers!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment