Monday, June 22, 2009

i ♥ achievements..

Poker achievements!

Now, let me introduce to you guys my achievements..
Don't expect this to be anything like academic or loyalty achievements hm?haha
these are what they call, POKER achievements.haha A lil' more and I can complete them already :))


I don't know where i got that Welcome Wagon achievement..
what? meron pala ako nun?:)) i just noticed it now! as in! :))

Be my Buddy Award - earned it when I have a buddy count of 100-or more.
(I just accept those who are adding me, so that i can receieve chips daily :)) )

Three's Company - I've had three Queens that made me win.
Straight Arrow - A day achievement, I made a straight hand!


This one!! whoohoo! Dami-dami! hahaha

Three-in-a-Tub - had a three's company 10times in just a day! :)) I'm definitely improving!
Straight Baller
Flushing, NY
Party House

Im a RocketFeller! :)) yoh! supah rich!:))
Now, beat me!:)) got those achievements by doing them 10 times...



I've had a hand which is not just nice and great..I even got an AWESOME hand!:))

Well..see you on the tables :P

No comments:

Post a Comment