Tuesday, June 23, 2009

♥ lovebug..


I made the header. Not this one you're seeing, but the one I used as header for may blog..Yea,I'm guilty about it.

Actually I found something yesterday something quite similar to it, so ideas were circling my mind. Until, i figured out what i wanted to do.:)
The one I found was quite bland, so I thought of adding some colors Yellow, which is my favorite,and Red,the color of love..
Sweet!♥ I shared it to my brand new lovedfriend so we'll have the same header :)
Mr.Parker

*******************************************

"Now I'm speechless over the edge,
I'm just breathless
I never thought that
I'd catch this lovebug again..

Hopeless,head over heels in
the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit
by this lovebug again
"

*******************************************
Jonas Brothers - Love Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment